This notice is posted in accordance with Texas SB No. 425 and HB 3276 effective September 1, 2017, and HB 2041 effective September 1, 2019:
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility;
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room
and may charge a facility fee;
- This facility or a physician providing medical care at this facility may not
be a participating provider in patient’s health benefit network;
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately
from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- Currently, we are not in-network with any insurance companies.
ER Near ME emergency services are covered the same as any in-network provider per Texas insurance law 1301.155.
ER Near Me works on your behalf to file insurance appeals for improperly processed claims. Emergency services claims should never processed as out-of-network claims by insurance companies.
If you discover an insurance processing error please contact us immediately so that we may begin the insurance appeals process.
ER Near Me charges are billed at emergency center rates; not urgent care rates. Our rates are comparable to hospital ER care.